Monday, October 15, 2007

Quincy

Yep - that's right. Another one has moved in. Another puppy.

He is here because he had to have surgery on his legs and he needs to recover at our house. His house has a lot of stairs and he needs to avoid stairs for a few weeks. No stairs here!

Mommy and Daddy JerJer were a bit worried about how I would deal with this one, Quincy. They have been surprised that I have been so comfortable being involved with Quincy.

Here's the thing - this puppy is obviously no threat at all. I am clearly prettier, cleaner and smarter than him. He really needs my help. I have been diving in and enjoying my job as assistant puppy trainer (APT). I have been checking on Quincy a lot and helping to make sure he is eating and drinking. Sometimes I help eat the food for him. I love puppy food!!

Friday night

Saturday morning

Sunday night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment