Sunday, September 09, 2007

Facebooking!

I need to get back into my blogging. I spend way too much time on Facebook. I just love to tag myself in photos on Facebook. It is such a great feature for someone like me. Surprisingly, I only have two photo albums of myself on my Facebook profile page. The first album features pictures of ME - all of me! The second album, which I titled, "All Dressed Up," features photos of me in all of my various outfits. I also have my own appreciation group on Facebook, The Bella Moon Appreciation Society.

Anyway, Quinta and I have also been into making our photos into pop-art. How cute are we!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Lee said...

Miss you Bella!

Aunt Joyce

3:51 pm  
Blogger eleKtrofly said...

facebook is too often a temple of the ego--

blogging is more cerebral and can be really random and surprising.

:)

7:23 am  

Post a Comment