Sunday, August 05, 2007

Winter break

Well, Mommy and Quinta left for a while. It was just Daddy JerJer and me left at our house. Daddy JerJer got really sick so I had to take care of him. He had fever and would awake to find me curled up next to his head with all 4 of my feet placed on his forehead. It may be seen as a selfish way for me to warm up my chilly feet but I was really interested in helping my dad cool down and feel better. (My feet are usually quite cold in winter, especially since I have been spending a lot of time whacking my mousie-poos over the chilly floors. All of my mousie-poos came out of hiding the day that Quinta left for her holiday.) Shoot, the sooner Daddy gets better, the sooner he could get up to feed me. Thankfully, Grandma Karyn and Grandpa Tony came over to feed me and they took Daddy JerJer to see a doctor.

It is really important to have a daddy during the winter months. They are really warm. My daddy carries me to bed so that I don't have to get out of my blanket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment