Friday, May 04, 2007

My new DIVA pink play shirt

Mommy gave me a new shirt. It is pink. This is my first pink piece of clothing. Oh, and she gave one to Quinta too. Mine is for when I hang out outside. It is supposed to help protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. (Don't tell anyone but some of my beauty marks are actually pre-mature age spots from spending too much time out in the sun.) Mommy understands that I have a kind of personality that can't tolerate living my whole life cooped up in the house. She allows me to really live.

The weird thing is that the shirt Mommy got for me is HUGE! Hello Mommy!! Remember?? I went on a diet and now I am a size O!! At least I look better in my pink shirt than Quinta looks in hers. Quinta looks stupid in pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment