Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas in Melbourne

We're home!!! I forgot to mention that I was going to be out of town for the holidays.

Aside from their concern for my health, the trip out of town was the main reason Mommy and JerJer helped me to fast. They didn't want to have to deal with my "pancakes" during our road trip to Melbourne. (I made it through 20 hours of fasting and it helped. My tummy problems are history.)

Christmas was a fun adventure this year. I rode in the car down to Melbourne with Mommy, JerJer, Grandma Karyn and Grandpa Tony. I love road trips. I enjoy the quality napping time that road trips provide. I also enjoy the occasional bird-stalking breaks. I met a heap of new rellies and got lots of presents.

Here is a picture from Christmas morning when I was helping Mommy get stuff out of her stocking.
Here are a couple pictures from our trip back to Sydney when we stopped to check out a big submarine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment