Sunday, December 23, 2001

Christmas at Grandma's and Grandpa's house


We are in Redlands for Christmas. It is always fun to visit Grandma's and Grandpa's house but I think that this time has been the best ever!

It turns out that during Christmas, when it is cold, if I get someone to follow me to the living room they usually turn on the fireplace for me! I have never felt such satisfying warmth.

I don't know why everyone is always calling for me all over the house. Why don't they just check near the fireplace? Believe me, unless I am playing, that is where I will be.

1 Comments:

Blogger best wedding coordinator washington state said...

Excellent & Cool! – I should definitely say I'm impressed with your blog. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info. The site ended up being truly simple to access. Excellent job.. Carry-on. About us..! please visit.
seattle wedding planner
tacoma wedding planner
woodinville wedding planner
tacoma event planner
woodinville event planner
number one wedding planner seattle
tacoma wedding coordinator
tacoma event coordinator
best wedding coordinator washington state
best wedding planner washington state
best wedding planner seattle
best wedding planner tacoma

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment