Monday, July 09, 2001

Life's tough questions

Today, as I was soaking up some sun, I was thinking about my favourite activities. I couldn't figure out which one was my favourite favourite. Exploring is totally fun but so is playing with my new feathery toy. I think that chasing after mousie-poos may be even more fun. Sometimes I think that I prefer pouncing on my mousie-poos. To tell you the truth, I had to stop thinking about it because more and more fun activities kept popping into my head, disrupting my pre-nap relaxation period. I hope that I never have to decide what I like to do the most.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knowledge Plus Australia said...

Thanks for the Great Post. It seems you are very experienced on this.
Thanks for the Great Post. Knowledge Plus is a Registered Training Organisation. training provider australia, certificate iv in business australia, diploma qualifications australia, elearning australia diploma qualifications australia, training provider australia, elearning australia, management qualifications australia, diploma qualifications australia, certificate iv in business australia and many more Training and Supports.

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment