Thursday, June 28, 2001

My first walk ever!


Today Mommy put a pretty harness on me and then carried me out to the sidewalk. She said it would be fun to walk around the neighborhood together. I really didn't understand what we were doing. I had fun smelling plants and watching some squirrels. After a while, Mommy picked me up and carried me into our apartment. When we got back into the apartment I was feeling worried that I didn't do a good job. It had been my first time though so hopefully Mommy hadn't been expecting me to be perfect at going for walks. I had never even heard of going for walks before today. It was fun and I hope that I did a good enough job to go again.

This evening Mommy told me that she is proud of me for trying so hard on the walk today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knowledge Plus Australia said...

Thanks for the Great Post. It seems you are very experienced on this.
Thanks for the Great Post. Knowledge Plus is a Registered Training Organisation. training provider australia, certificate iv in business australia, diploma qualifications australia, elearning australia diploma qualifications australia, training provider australia, elearning australia, management qualifications australia, diploma qualifications australia, certificate iv in business australia and many more Training and Supports.

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment